BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • O you think it’s too dear2 Answers
Nadine T.
Dearborn Hts, MI
LOVE my Gucci watch!! Have been wearing it every day! Simple yet classy!! The quality is amazing! Now just need a Gucci bag to match!
Aleeza V.
Virginia Bch, VA
I don’t have anything else to say about this brand except that it’s boujee and luxurious. The quality always exceeds my expectations
emily o.
Sylmar, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
The one and only brand Gucci what can I say I own some belts for my boyfriend and a couple of clothing I must say it is nice quality
Makenzie K.
Athens, GA
I love my gucci belt! It is so flattering, and I love the color. I got the thin, mauve belt, and have worn it so many times already!
Audrey C.
San Diego, CA
Great brand to buy accessories from. I usually like to wait till their sale periods to stock up on new belts and small leather goods.
Meghan F.
Altamonte springs
I'm not really sure what am I doing here I've always wanted to own something but unfortunately I'm broke never I have had the chance
Amo esta marca tirne diseños muy glam que te hace sacar tu lado #kingkylie me encanta todo de la marca aparte es de buenisima calidad
gene p.
Chicago
Gucci is a very great brand. The quality of their clothing and design is out of this world. they are very pricey but worth it;.
Jules S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE- what more could I say about such a classy, iconic brand. I love getting a new bag and just smelling the leather!!!!!!
Laura P.
Blacksburg, VA
Purchased a beautiful belt all leather, with the iconic Gucci emblem buckle.l, which was gorgeous! Not bulky or tacky. Very luxurious
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.