BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Sammy M.
Fort Smith
The perfume I got smells amazing!!! I got it for Christmas and it was the best gift I got! It's long lasting and everyone loves it!
Sarah R.
Weston , WV
I ordered a belt a few weeks ago and it is still on back order. I hate when stuff goes on back order I feel like it takes so long.
Breana H.
Stockton, CA
Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang lol but I love the colors so much and I love the slides I got super cute but it’s very expensive.
Shey🌙 T.
Fort Worth, TX
Never disappoints, high end products and amazing quality. You can never go wrong with this brand, this is honestly my favorite one.
Daryna S.
Roseville , CA
The most hyped up luxury brand to exist, very expensive but they have a fee statement pieces that everyone needs in their wardrobe!
Tasha C.
Corbin
Got me some Gucci slippers😛 they are so comfy but very expensive, I would just get an off brand and still be just as happy though 😂
taelor b.
Livonia, MI
i love gucci products; they have high quality fabrics and materials & give you timeless pieces that can be used for years and years
Audra S.
Athens, IL
I freaking love Gucci . It is a great brand one of my favorite . I absolutely love there perfume Gucci guiltily it smells so good.
La'Nasha H.
I LOVE ME SOME GUCCI AND THERE CLOTHES ARE AMAZING I LOVE THERE SHOSES AND EVERYTHING YOU GUYS SHOULD GET SOME TO YOU WOULD LOVE IT
Ashley F.
East Peoria
My Gucci sunglasses are one of my most prized posessions. I never go anywhere without them. The are simple yet make me feel dressy.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.