BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• O you think it’s too dear2 Answers
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Great scent. I love all things Gucci. I have even got some of my friends to start using this. 10/10 would recommend. Very good quality.
Arsine S.
glendale
One of my favorite brand. Their shoes are super comfortable. I don’t shop here all the time because it’s pricy but whenever I can I do.
Kandi R.
Detroit
I love their style! The quality is good and fashionable. I own a few purses and shoes. Wouldn't mind buying some glasses and belts soon
zakia s.
Las Vegas, NV
Gucci is very popular for there bags and belts and clothing also another store i never shopped at but i really would love to one day!!
Jaelynn E.
barnhill
I love Gucci their products are very comfortable and very cute. They are nice to wear out shopping, hanging with friends, or traveling.
Camila O.
Bardonia, NY
My favorite brand! Got a shirt and it’s very cute, got many compliments! Also I love the Gucci Guilty which is also my favorite perfum
Elizabeth V.
Dallas, TX
I recently purchased their bamboo fragrance & it smells amazing ! It's my go to it's not too much but smells just perfect to turn heads
Esther K.
Horsebit slides are the most comfortable and classic shoe. Perfect for springtime weather and adds class to any business casual outfit.
Abbey A.
Love the new diverse campaign ad. Great quality and wonderful items from this brand. Wish I could fill my closet with a bunch of Gucci.
Rosalinda J.
Rarely shop here Bc it’s a high end luxury brand & it’s pretty pricey lol but I’m aiming to change that bc their products look amazing
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.