BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • O you think it’s too dear2 Answers
Fayzeh M.
Fresno , CA
Can’t get enough of this place they have a variety of everything you want and new styles every time great to get a gift or for yourself
zakia s.
Las Vegas, NV
Gucci is very popular for there bags and belts and clothing also another store i never shopped at but i really would love to one day!!
Jessica V.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
All of my favorite sunglasses are Gucci. They are quality craftsmen ship and always have some really unique yet not over the top styles
Bree❤️ P.
Bellevue, MI
I love they’re products so much! Very high end obviously and very detailed especially the embroidery! I’m obsessed with my Gucci belt!
Elizabeth V.
Dallas, TX
I recently purchased their bamboo fragrance & it smells amazing ! It's my go to it's not too much but smells just perfect to turn heads
Paola Z.
A beautiful luxury brand and the best quality. This is my favorite brand because they always have the best designs and it’s a classic.
Latisa S.
Ardmore , PA
Gucci is an timeless brand that will never go out of style. It does not matter the cost of Gucci items because you can wear it forever.
Dawn D.
Gucci is still after 20 years one of my favorite brands. Quality items that do not fall apart like some of the other brands out there.
Mr. M.
charleston
All of Gucci clothes are very comfortable and the quality and the material is very very good. I feel like your getting your money worth
Faye S.
Oswego, NY
I got the Gucci Bloom perfume for Christmas and it has quickly become my favorite fragrance. It has such a unique and beautiful scent.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.