BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • O you think it’s too dear2 Answers
Elizabeth V.
Dallas, TX
I recently purchased their bamboo fragrance & it smells amazing ! It's my go to it's not too much but smells just perfect to turn heads
Michael C.
Excellent quality. I love the Gucci guilty for men. The best smell I think I have bought yet.
Price not bad for the quality u receive.
Mr. M.
charleston
All of Gucci clothes are very comfortable and the quality and the material is very very good. I feel like your getting your money worth
Bree❤️ P.
Bellevue, MI
I love they’re products so much! Very high end obviously and very detailed especially the embroidery! I’m obsessed with my Gucci belt!
Jessica V.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
All of my favorite sunglasses are Gucci. They are quality craftsmen ship and always have some really unique yet not over the top styles
Michelle V.
Shelbyville
I’ve only gotten the headband and socks and slides there product is amazing there so fashionable and they have the best clothing
Abbey A.
Love the new diverse campaign ad. Great quality and wonderful items from this brand. Wish I could fill my closet with a bunch of Gucci.
Kandi R.
Detroit
I love their style! The quality is good and fashionable. I own a few purses and shoes. Wouldn't mind buying some glasses and belts soon
Bomb g.
Los Angeles
Best affordable things for you.Not very pricey accesories. Nice collections, nice scent, amazing clothes gorgeous choosing. Nice brands
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
tengo un bolso de esta marca de verdad me fascina la calidad y lo bien trabajado del producto y los colores que especializan esta marca
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.