BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Fayzeh M.
Fresno , CA
Can’t get enough of this place they have a variety of everything you want and new styles every time great to get a gift or for yourself
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
Mediocre for the price, honestly I'm always left wanting more just because of the price I pay for the product and it's not up to par
Diana l.
Great quality. It always comes with a cute packaging. Hassle free to open haha. You can find beautiful products in Macy’s or jCpenny.
Rosa H.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually buying the Gucci bags and they are really good product I love the material how they mix them the result it's so perfect...
Jamie C.
Chesapeake, VA
Gucci is extremely pricey but it’s good for times when you want to treat yourself. Very flashy selection of items within this brand.
Laura P.
Blacksburg, VA
Purchased a beautiful belt all leather, with the iconic Gucci emblem buckle.l, which was gorgeous! Not bulky or tacky. Very luxurious
Leslie S.
Hialeah, FL
Gucci is my new favorite designer brand at the moment. I recently bought a Winter sweater to wear to the upcoming Christmas parties.
Rossibelt B.
Chandler , IN
Estoy enamorada de la carteras accesorios y perfumes de esta marca, siempre están a la moda y sus perfumes tienen un olor increíbles.
Kurtis W.
Very well made pruducts to keep up with the ever changing fashion trends. They do a great job with all their products. Very pleased.
Katerine L.
Miami
Omg! This brand it’s amazing.. luxury and perfect I loved everything this brand in especially the bags. I have one is my little babe
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.