BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Kimberly N.
Tucson
i just recently purchased my all time favorite perfume Gucci flora gorgeous gardenia and i get so many compliments each timw i wear it
Faye S.
Oswego, NY
I got the Gucci Bloom perfume for Christmas and it has quickly become my favorite fragrance. It has such a unique and beautiful scent.
Arsine S.
glendale
One of my favorite brand. Their shoes are super comfortable. I don’t shop here all the time because it’s pricy but whenever I can I do.
Hannah M.
Purchased the soho disco in black as a birthday present and I have used it everyday since. It’s the perfect bag to go from day to night
Ga S.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I love Gucci. They have always been classic yet bold At the same time. I have a few bags from them all of which have held up excellent!
zakia s.
Las Vegas, NV
Gucci is very popular for there bags and belts and clothing also another store i never shopped at but i really would love to one day!!
Valeria R.
Love the accessories sold here. Mostly sunglasses but the quality is great and very stylish personally I think they’re worth the price.
nic S.
when is gucci not absolutely amazing?? i’m always in awe of all the incredibly intricate pieces and the pieces i hope to have one day.
Brook C.
Chillicothe, OH
I love Gucci items so much , love the quality lil pricey but that's okay because the value is amazing and the item lasts a long time .
Esther K.
Horsebit slides are the most comfortable and classic shoe. Perfect for springtime weather and adds class to any business casual outfit.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.