BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Lusianys M.
esta marca me encanta siempre piensan en la comodidad y el lujo a la vez por eso es tan buena la calidad de sus prendas son magnificas
Abbey A.
Love the new diverse campaign ad. Great quality and wonderful items from this brand. Wish I could fill my closet with a bunch of Gucci.
Sydney M.
Exeter, CA
Expensive but very very high quality products and nice design love it! The style is unique and worth buying at least one gucci product
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
tengo un bolso de esta marca de verdad me fascina la calidad y lo bien trabajado del producto y los colores que especializan esta marca
tara n.
Encino, CA
I bought a pair of the Gucci flower print embroidery shoes. They are so comfortable to walk in and I always receive so many compliments
Latisa S.
Ardmore , PA
Gucci is an timeless brand that will never go out of style. It does not matter the cost of Gucci items because you can wear it forever.
Mr. M.
Charleston , SC
All of Gucci clothes are very comfortable and the quality and the material is very very good. I feel like your getting your money worth
Elizabeth V.
Dallas, TX
I recently purchased their bamboo fragrance & it smells amazing ! It's my go to it's not too much but smells just perfect to turn heads
Kandi R.
Detroit
I love their style! The quality is good and fashionable. I own a few purses and shoes. Wouldn't mind buying some glasses and belts soon
Jerrica K.
Dayton
gucci is really expensive but it’s worth it cause the shopping is great they have great service and always make u feel at home
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.