BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Anna C.
Yucca Valley, CA
Gucci Is Great they have fragrances fashion Makeup and much more all are excellent quality and I Highly Recommend Them for everyone
Lizbeth A.
United states
I love that Gucci has a great variety of outfits ! I love how the material feels once you put it on! My husband loves this brand !
Sarah R.
Weston , WV
I ordered a belt a few weeks ago and it is still on back order. I hate when stuff goes on back order I feel like it takes so long.
Ana T.
Doral, FL
I absolutely love Gucci. Their hand bags and eyewear are of exceptional quality. The more I have of theirs the more I love it all!
Princces E.
Oakley, CA
This is a a very nice brand. A bit pricey, but you get what you pay for- however, you're definitely getting good quality with this
Annette R.
San Antonio, TX
Great quality & design. Colorful. Eye catching yet beautiful & trendy. Need a little more variety in pieces. Great old school logo.
Cesar M.
Rogers, AR
What not to love about Gucci?! From shoes, to belts, to shirts, Gucci will put you in style! Definitely one of my favorite brands!
Maria G.
Purchased some shoes for my fiancé and also a cologne. Smells amazing and the customer service we received is never disappointing.
Lindsay D.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Gucci makes such stylish stuff! I have always loved their style and quality of products. The name is prefect for this trendy brand.
Judy H.
Everything is amazing! One of my favorite brands! Favorite thing is the double G golden buckle belt, definitely a wardrobe staple!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.