BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Majd A.
Gucci clothing has the ability to retain itself after the wash but design does not really make up for price value in my opinion.
Karina B.
Chula Vista, CA
I recently bought a Gucci belt and I loved it although it’s a little to expensive it totally worth it very pretty and fashionable
Alix A.
Winter Park, FL
Timeless brand, my favorite Gucci item that I find myself buying the most is their perfume always packaged and sold with class!!!
Amber F.
Hattiesburg , MS
I use the Gucci gorgeous gardenia perfume. It smells amazing and stays on all day. The scent never fades away and it last forever
Jessica C.
I love Gucci the bags are beautiful the leather is stunning the Gucci belt is must have I love the floral patterns they have now
Erica H.
Sugar Land, TX
Gucci is always professional when you call and have a question. They get back to you quick. I love the quality in their products.
Meghan L.
Ashland, KY
I think that this brand is severely overpriced. Their customer service is horrible and you can find better quality for less money
Jaqueline S.
Delran , NJ
Gucci sponsored by the love of God 😂😍 I love everything you've got crazy for a belt, a tennis, any product please sponsor me 🙏 😂
J'CeeLinn🎀 B.
Las Vegas, NV
Pricey! 100% but the money you spend will go a long way! The leathers last for such a long time if you take care of it correctly!
Kimberly D.
Rosharon , TX
My mother and i have perfumes and purses from this brand and we really love all of their stuff, would really love to a have more
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.