BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Mariam L.
Orlando, FL
From gucci I've bought some of their oerfumes and they smell amazing and last long they stay on you a bit even after you shower
Yency M.
Pelham
They have the best perfume ever!! Long lasting and great price! Also some stuff they have are more expensive but they are cute!
Josseline F.
Downey,CA
Some products are amazing such as shoes jackets and purses. The clothes is very trendy and the sizes are true to their number.
Belen G.
Gucci Belt Is So Comfortable. Been Having It For 3 Years And Its Still In Good Shape. Spurlge On Gucci Belts You Wont Regret It
Mariam S.
Los Angeles
I bought the women's thin belt and it is beautiful! Not too flashy and a great luxury item to have. It can spice up any outfit!
Mary M.
Williston Park
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
The Dionysus collection is to die for. One of the most unique designer brands out there. Lips and lightning purse. That is all.
Aelynn R.
Anaheim, CA
So good guys I like it a lot is not cheap but it's fancy and I have a question how can you get the free things from this app ??
Karen S.
Sunland Park, NM
I've always wanted a Gucci bag or even shoes but they are expensive for me I can't afford them. But I always admire there art.
Michelle L.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Great place to shop. Very expensive. Good quality of merchandise. I wish I afford some of their stuff. Stuff last a long time.
Terin H.
Columbia, SC
My new Gucci bag is very well made. It was definitely worth every penny. It's a simple bag, but it still manages to stand out.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.