BY GUCCI #10 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
  • really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?4 Answers
Danielle R.
While shopping in Miami, I couldn’t help but splurge on a gift for my boyfriend. I purchased the Gucci Avel wallet in cherry red! The entire experience from the moment I walked into the door, until the moment I left was impeccable. The price was well suited for such a big name like Gucci. The wallet was a perfect purchase for my gift, and I couldn’t be happier. They even gave me a glass of delicious champagne to celebrate my purchase! I will absolutely be making future purchases at Gucci.
Sunny V.
Phoenix
My experience with Gucci has been mediocre, and I’d expect excellence at such a high price point. I own a pair of Gucci sunglasses, but the silhouette hasn’t really stood the test of time (although it may finally be back on trend this summer). I also owned a lovely sheer silk crepe blouse from the Tom Ford era, which eventually disintegrated at the seams. I want to love Gucci but I only like it.
Mariah H.
Houston
Recommends
Positive Outlook
CEO
I have been working at Gucci full-time
Pros
Compensation
Benefits
Always busy
Cons
Store level manager needs to be investigated.
The manager is lazy and often belittles their staff.
Advice to Management
Seek the opinion of sales level store associates. We feel like there is nowhere for us to turn to when a problem arises without the fear of losing our job.
daniella c.
Staten Island, NY
Gucci is my all time favorite luxury brand. From their bags to their perfume, they never fail to disappoint. My every day bag is a black small Gucci bag that has a long adjustable strap. It’s small enough where carrying it around all day is not a hassle and big enough to fit my wallet, makeup bag, and keys. I love gucci and if you every wanna spoil yourself, I definitely suggest Gucci.
Marcus W.
Roxbury, MA
NEW ACE APOLLO SNAKE
Gucci are great just got them for the summer. They are comfy and stylish and great for this new season. I don’t think they where to pricy for only $790. You will be the talk of many wearing them for nights out in the club or a business casual event.
Anika M.
Plainview
I love the Gucci belt! It holds my pants up so well. The quality of the actual belt is so nice. The gg symbol looks so sleek with any type of outfit. It truly is a staple in my closet. Looks really great with black or even white. Recommend 10/10
Jenn M.
South Florida
The sales staff in Boca Raton, FL blow any other luxury retailer out of the water. I’ve only had one girl that just wasn’t that great. I recently purchased a belt, bag, keyfob wallet, a ring, shoes and a belt for my husband. All of which have held up nicely. I do wish someone would tell me why the belts are always sold out of small sizes? Produce more smalls and less large!!!!!
Olivia C.
I purchased the Gucci soho bag on a whim last September and I’m a very indecisive never content kinda gal. I have used this bag everyday since I got it. I adore the bag, it has just the right amount of room while still being a “small bag”. I don’t baby my bags and it’s held up so incredibly well no scratches or tears! The pebble leather is to die for I highly recommend.
Louie A.
Baldwin Park, CA
South coast plaza location: I have always liked Gucci and their products, the last thing I purchased was a handbag for my mother from the blooms collection. The bag itself is all leather and reversible. It is of good size and is scratch resistant. The only downside is that since it is reversible, it does not have pockets and items are just roaming free inside the purse.
Gabriela W.
San Diego, CA
This was the store we decided to make a splurge when we went to Vegas. The Gucci rep close to where I live was not nice, so when we went to Vegas, we went to the Bellagio and went to the Gucci store to see if they have the Gucci Marmont belt, which they did, and we were so happy with their service that we even purchased a bag and wallet that same night. Lol!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?
Jancarlo G.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth to spend at gucci or should i buy at micheal kors?