BY GUCCI #11 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?2 Answers
  • Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury ...3 Answers
Rylie C.
Phoenix, AZ
Gucci is my favorite Luxury brand. Even though the products are extremely expensive, it is worth it. The products are high quality and they are lovely. I just purchased a new pair of limited edition sneakers and I'm in love! Looking into buying more very soon.
Erica L.
Boise
My boyfriend's favorite luxury brand. he has wallets and belts from gucci that are amazing. I think they have gone a little nutso with some of their most recent designs....they are going too ed hardy and it's weird. I like the classic stuff and the originals.
Mary Jo M.
Fishers, IN
The craftsmanship and quality of Gucci accessories is unmatched. I worked in high-end retail for several years, and cannot recommend Gucci products enough. Their beautiful pieces transition from stylish, on-trend items, to timeless collectors pieces.
Cassie M.
Riverside, IA
I love Gucci! I have the Gucci Soho Disco and Gucci Princeton’s and wear both items to death! The quality of Gucci products are outstanding. I also have several Gucci perfumes and find myself gravitating towards them more than other perfumes I have.
Holly H.
Atlanta, GA
Gucci is one of my favorite high end brands. The belts that have been trendy recently are to die for! I love their eclectic flare on classic styles. This brand is incredibly timeless and I wish I had enough money to purchase from
Them regularly
Gabe P.
Faith, NC
I recently just bought my first pair of Gucci flip flops and so far I really love them. I do not believe there is room for improvement because they are just flip flops. Pros of the flip flops are that they are Gucci and the cons is the price.
Sophia V.
Great brand for the ages. Doesn't ever run out of style and there are many timeless pieces you can grab! I recently bought a handbag and cardholder from the new collection that I am utterly obsessed with! I can't wait until the holidays to do more shopping!
Peyton S.
Fashionista Expert
I bought a Gucci belt and I’m obsessed with it. It brings a level up to any outfit I pair it with. It’s great with a nice blouse or even a tee shirt. I wish I was able to change the belt strap out in case I wanted a new color to go with it.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Everything you'd expect from a luxury brand. Gucci has some of the most gorgeous fragrances and handbags! Every girl's gotta have some GUCCI in her life! Guilty is one of my favorite perfumes.
Kayla M.
south san francisco, CA
I have three belts and their slides and I love them so much. They are high quality obviously and they are just amazing. I recommend if you have money and you want to spend it on something luxurious that you go buy something from Gucci.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Jancarlo G.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth to spend at gucci or should i buy at micheal kors?
Lisa J.
Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury products: they get them from warehouses I think. Can anyone inform me where I can find discounted items of luxury brands like Gucci, Chanel, Shiseido please? Thank you!
JadeLynn F.
How are the Gucci makeup products? I just recently heard of their luxury foundation from Jeffree Star and now I've been really wanting to try it since.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?