BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • O you think it’s too dear2 Answers
Sabrina C.
Great products but really expensive. Love their scents and clothes. But too expensive. I never buy from them anymore because of that reason
Jennifer G.
Ames, IA
Love my Gicci perfume amazing soft scent my husband loves when I wear it and always get compliments too amazing please never stop making it
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Gucci is one of my favorite luxury brands. There bags are so beautiful and unique! The belts are so chic and can make any outfit look cute.
Karen L.
Orlando, FL
I love Gucci. Their bags, and perfumes are what I primarily shop for. They come in great quality, and I absolutely recommend Gucci Guilty.
Sarah T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love Italian leather and it is always made to perfection. I own a lot of pairs of sunglasses and belts and never had a problem with them.
Julia R.
Columbus
The most recent purchase I made at gucci we’re slides and I love them my sales associate essential as helpful as the Louis Vuitton one was
María L.
Houston
Gucci is a perfect brand to look so fresh on the summer and be fashion . I thought that is good choice for relax and fashion girls like me.
saerah n.
South Bend, IN
I love Gucci. Pricey but worth it because of the lux quality. I love fashion so splurging is worth it for me. Very nice service. Expensive.
Nikki-Peyton M.
Nothing but amazing! The quality is high end extreme! The price is on the high side, but I usually can fine great finds at Ross, TJ Maxx!!
karilynn s.
Great on the product but horrendous on the price all in all good quality I guess u get what u pay for love the different designs for purse
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.