BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Thomas T.
I was in Paris two months back and got this tiny Gucci bag (probably just fits a cell phone). The price was much cheaper compared to the us
Karen L.
Orlando, FL
I love Gucci. Their bags, and perfumes are what I primarily shop for. They come in great quality, and I absolutely recommend Gucci Guilty.
MJ S.
When I have the luxury of spending extra money Gucci is my place of choice! I just love their style and products from handbags to clothing.
karilynn s.
Great on the product but horrendous on the price all in all good quality I guess u get what u pay for love the different designs for purse
Tina F.
Grayslake
I have my prescription glasses thay are Gucci and I love them. They frame my face perfectly and I cannot wait to get my sunglasses either.
Jennifer G.
Ames, IA
Love my Gicci perfume amazing soft scent my husband loves when I wear it and always get compliments too amazing please never stop making it
Donte B.
Lakewood
Gucci's clothing has been amazing for a long time and that still hasn't changed one bit!!! Tennis shoes, belts, shirts, bookbag & cologne.
dina S.
Cleveland, OH
I love the Gucci guilty perfume, it has a lovely smell, you feel that it's there but it's not too strong. And the men's perfume is nice too
Katie M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I found a hidden gem at a local upper scale Goodwill. It was a pink leather handle Gucci tote. It needs some TLC but so worth it for $40.00
Nikki-Peyton M.
Nothing but amazing! The quality is high end extreme! The price is on the high side, but I usually can fine great finds at Ross, TJ Maxx!!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.