BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Naomi M.
Whitestone, NY
I love love Gucci. They have such beautiful products. From bags to shoes. They can be a bit pricey but I see them as collectible pieces.
Aysegul S.
I bought Gucci shoes recently. They are black point toe pumps with little heels. They are not very comfortable but they are very pretty.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Guccis style, they are pricey but the quality makes it well worth it. There products will last forever and never go out of style.
Zala R.
Washington DC
I love everything about Gucci. Clothes, Shoes, Perfume, and jewelry. I love everything about Gucci. Clothes, Shoes, Perfume, and jewelry.
Amber ..
Bronx, NY
What girl doesn’t love gucci. I think every girl should have something gucci in their closet. Whether its a pair of shades, some slides.
Simran K.
South Richmond Hill, NY
I bought a Gucci purse about 5 years ago and it's still in such good condition. The material is still incredibly nice and I just love it.
Miranda Z.
I love most things Gucci love a lot of there things love there perfume and clothes it's great don't really have any down side xomplaints
Petros B.
Glenview, IL
The brand Gucci has always been very unique when it comes to style. The brand is really out there and they've got very nice time pieces.
katherine s.
Coral Gables, FL
I bought it for my husband and he love it. I'm more than fan of all Gucci products. He said the smells and the fragrance keep it for days
Malia H.
Richmond, TX
Love the brand, great quality for designer items. Worth the money. I recommend anyone that is trying to treat themselves or a loved one.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.