BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Christine J.
New York
High price but products are worth it. Last forever. I like to get Gucci on sale when I can at the outlet store or at stores like century 21
karilynn s.
Great on the product but horrendous on the price all in all good quality I guess u get what u pay for love the different designs for purse
Hailey M.
Canton, GA
Very different fashion from most designers. They really have very cool purses and sunnies though. Huge splurge for sure. But good quality.
Savannah B.
San Antonio
Very different from many high end brands, super classy yet comfortable. Their purses are to die for and look great with anything you wear!
Melissa F.
Pendleton, IN
Not very often do I go in here, like once a year. Customer service is always very polite and know what they are selling. Clean environment
Julia R.
Columbus
The most recent purchase I made at gucci we’re slides and I love them my sales associate essential as helpful as the Louis Vuitton one was
Reiley E.
Longmont
Literally everything they have is amazing. I love Gucci, I’m a big fan and love all their products. Everyone at their store is so nice too!
Ernest W.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I normally wear armani. But Gucci is just as equal in standards. That doesn't mean I would buy gucci. I'm Armani 100% to each is their own.
Erin M.
San Benito, TX
The perfume Gucci bamboo is an amazing product from them, fell in love with the smell. The bottle is very beautiful as well and a nice size
Jennifer G.
Ames, IA
Love my Gicci perfume amazing soft scent my husband loves when I wear it and always get compliments too amazing please never stop making it
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.