BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Princces E.
Oakley, CA
This is a a very nice brand. A bit pricey, but you get what you pay for- however, you're definitely getting good quality with this
Isaiah T.
OMG Gucci is amazing I love it so much I would buy the entire store that is how much I love Gucci and got the clout goggles going!
Iman A.
Recent designs have everyone going Gaga for their products whether it’s the new bag styles or belts or shoes you can’t get enough.
jennifer G.
Miami
I’ve gone into many Gucci stores. Both us and Europe. Always a good experience. Hard to walk out without anything. Great selection.
Sarah R.
Weston , WV
I ordered a belt a few weeks ago and it is still on back order. I hate when stuff goes on back order I feel like it takes so long.
Miguel Z.
Jacksonville
I recently bought my prescription glasses. The mount is really good and solid. I would say they are like casual and elegant.
alexis s.
Howell, NJ
I love Gucci bags. My favorite is the disco cross body. It is large and well made. I’ve owned it for a long time and it is timeless
Elizabeth T.
Gucci is a god in the fashion industry and should be its designed to top notch people and yes it f***ing expensive but its worth it
Judy H.
Everything is amazing! One of my favorite brands! Favorite thing is the double G golden buckle belt, definitely a wardrobe staple!
Nadia A.
Flushing, NY
I purchased flora by Gucci perfume. Such a nice smell. Especially to go out at night. Very sexy and get complements all night long.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.