BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Jules S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE- what more could I say about such a classy, iconic brand. I love getting a new bag and just smelling the leather!!!!!!
Regilla H.
Orange County, California
Gucci is my favorite Italian luxury brand. Period. All my bags are by Gucci and if I could afford it, so will all of my clothes too!
Laura P.
Blacksburg, VA
Purchased a beautiful belt all leather, with the iconic Gucci emblem buckle.l, which was gorgeous! Not bulky or tacky. Very luxurious
La'Nasha H.
I LOVE ME SOME GUCCI AND THERE CLOTHES ARE AMAZING I LOVE THERE SHOSES AND EVERYTHING YOU GUYS SHOULD GET SOME TO YOU WOULD LOVE IT
a n.
Gucci is hella expensive but it is all worth it because the shirt i got is súper high quality. Definitly buying more gucci things.
Jessica M.
Love love love love love! Absolutely love Gucci! My favorite! Always love shopping at Gucci, a bit expensive but quality products!
Lilia M.
I love this store everything I buy from this store is made with good quality.. it is expensive but the bags and shoes are gorgeous.
Kate G.
Jasper, AL
I love Gucci even though it get expensive it's so worth it!! I buy at least one product from Gucci at least once or twice a month.
Audra S.
Athens, IL
I freaking love Gucci . It is a great brand one of my favorite . I absolutely love there perfume Gucci guiltily it smells so good.
Rachel L.
Always on top of current fashion. I'm especially in love with the various mini shoulder/crossbody/waist bag hybrids out right now.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.