BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • O you think it’s too dear2 Answers
Kevin M.
Hamilton, NJ
Beautiful collections constantly. Timeless pieces that hold up with constant wear. Definitely worth the money as the pieces hold their value
Payton T.
Arcadia
I recently splurged on the gucci disco bag purse and I absolutely love it. It fits all of my necessities in it comfortably Gucci
Dorkas M.
The best shoes!! So worth the splurge! I have worn all my shoes to the max and they look brand new. Always coming out with new fresh styles.
Lindsay G.
Beautiful quality products and gorgeous to look at! Very expensive for most people, but it's always fun to treat yourself to something nice!
Dawn 🥀.
Is really good. Really like the clothes. I recommed it to everyone. My shopping experience was good it was easy finding what I wanted.
LUCY G.
Davis, CA
Love buying my husband sweaters there and absolutely love the scarves and men's cologne as well it's a must for my husband Gucci
Shonda V.
Chicago
Love my Gucci Guilty perfume. It’s the perfect scent for a first date, which I happen to have a lot of!Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette
daniela s.
Great service. Received my products literally next day even though I chose normal shipping. And products ofcourse always deliver. Love Gucci.
Averie P.
Spring , TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Got the floral slides for women. I'm so mad at myself because I picked a size up and they are soooooo huge other than that they are beautiful
dianna f.
Compton, CA
I love this brand , there products are always worth how much I spend, even though I rarely buy things from them but when I do I treat myself
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.