BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • O you think it’s too dear2 Answers
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
I love this brand so much it's have a nice & cute things .. And I am in love with perfume & bags from this brand..
But it's expensive ..
😊😊😊
Kim C.
Verona
Nothing makes me feel as glamorous as wearing a pair of Gucci sunglasses. Gucci quality is amazing and the brand is,of course, always classy.
𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖆 ♎.
Hawthorne, NY
This is my all time favorite product. I was recommended this by a friend and haven’t stopped using it since! I would definitely buy it again.
Bresea L.
Gucci 2.5 oz EDT Spray (Tester) smells like heaven in a bottle !!! So sexy and sweet all the boys love it ! Everybody needs to try it
Sabah H.
Sugar Land, TX
Gucci is so fun and trendy. I love their Marmont collection. It’s beautifully made and aesthetically pleasing. Definitely worth the splurge!
Adrianna P.
Newton
Love 💗 affordable always find what I’m looking for and more love the colors the purses are always the right size to my needs definitely a win
Grace L.
Virginia Beach, VA
Such a great product! I was a little weary at first but it was completely worth the buy! I would definitely recommend to any of my friends!!
Christine M.
My and my roommates have bought some shoes there and let me tell you this I'm very happy with there service and how happy the employees are .
Courteney T.
Tempe, AZ
Most of their stuff is awesome but some of it looks somewhat cheap, often rude customer service unless you look like you’re buying something
alexa c.
mcallen, TX
I recently bought the gucci marmony cross body in small and i absolutely love it! It's very convenient and fits a good amount inside the bag
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.