BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • O you think it’s too dear2 Answers
allison l.
ms
Georgie has such a wide variety of different items. Everything Gucci makes is very classy and elegant. Everything I get from Gucci is beautiful
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I love Gucci they have the best handbags and the styles of Fashion are so chic. They are pricey so I don't always splurge only once in a while.
Mike M.
Upper Saddle River
My girl friend got me Gucci slides for my birthday and I love them! Love Gucci... such good quality getting her a Gucci belt for the holidays!
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have bought many perfumes as well clothes and sunglasses an I can say that it very good quality. The prices are worth what they are paid for.
Reyna P.
I’ve bought a wallet every year for the last few years and my wallets still look new. Highly recommend if you want to gift to someone special.
Maylis M.
Gucci is a very well known brand and all credit is definitely given to their products. They are very original and all their ideas are AMAZING.
Neka P.
gilbert
Bought my first pair of Gucci flip flops for vocation. Everything is so on point the minute you walk into the store. Friendly and polite staff.
Ronza R.
Dallas, TX
I bought a bag for my mom and it looked pretty and she loved it and it looked expense and the bag smelled very goo,d like any other new product
Chelsey R.
Metairie, LA
Gucci is so in right now! I recently purchased a cross body bag and really love it!! My purchase was made so nicely! You get what you pay for!
jonathan s.
usa
I use the GUCCI black for men and let me tell you it is the best smelling product for toy to use I guarantee others will love the way you smell
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.