BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Amber ..
Bronx, NY
What girl doesn’t love gucci. I think every girl should have something gucci in their closet. Whether its a pair of shades, some slides.
Emy M.
Compton, CA
From fragrances to their bags and clothing. I love the unique and out of the normall this company is. Its really different from the rest.
jasmine a.
Baltimore
This is one of my favorite endulgences I love this and the best part is I don’t feel guilty for treating myself to something I love
Neyshaliz J.
2807 jessup ave kissimmee fl
I revently got some gucci sandles they are comfy very nice i love them , there like my baby lol only thing they were way to expensive lol
Melina M.
Detroit, MI
I have been a Gucci fam for a while and i still am. Its purses and scarves are very cute and offered in a variety of colors and styles .
Naomi M.
Whitestone, NY
I love love Gucci. They have such beautiful products. From bags to shoes. They can be a bit pricey but I see them as collectible pieces.
member-b6a85
I mostly love anything they makes. I really love this. I would recommend it to others in fact i already recommends to family and friends
Amanda H.
Chillicothe , OH
I love Gucci sunglasses! Great styles, but nothing too humdrum. They're well-made and come with a durable box for protection and storage.
Angelica C.
Dallas
I bought my husband the gucci cologne and it smells and stays on all day any ladies who love their men to smell good but them gucci black
Raiza B.
Walnut, CA
Hmm the quality of Gucci purses has gone down significantly , the leather was so thin and felt cheap... however their perfumes are great!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.