BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Amanda J.
I bought a mini perfume set which was very pricey,even on sale. But all the scents are absolutely beautiful and sexy. A little goes a long way.
Reyna P.
I’ve bought a wallet every year for the last few years and my wallets still look new. Highly recommend if you want to gift to someone special.
Sharissa H.
Providence , RI
Very great quality. Perfect brand for those who like luxery iteams. It is expensive but they're products are great quality so they're worth it
hans v.
United states
I absolutely love this store, its crazy!! I recently bought gucci flip flops and I wear them 24/7. I recommend Gucci to all those rich people!
octavia s.
spring, TX
I love Gucci this is one of my favoite store I just wish they kept some colors all throughout the season but, they have great customer service.
Neka P.
gilbert
Bought my first pair of Gucci flip flops for vocation. Everything is so on point the minute you walk into the store. Friendly and polite staff.
Kelly F.
Gucci's a good product their prices are beautiful that. So beautiful everything they have is hands-down almost beautiful but just too expensive
Lola E.
Atlanta, GA
I recently bought a Gucci wallet. It's so beautiful. It has a place for my all of my cards, my ID, cash and coins. Definitely worth the money!
∂яα¢нєℓ🦋💘 P.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely adore all of the Gucci perfumes I have tried so far! Perfect for when I want to treat myself or just feel fabulous on a night out!
Tarmim K.
Bridgeview , IL
Love this brand they never fail to disappoint. I can always rely on this brand to have my back if I’m dissatisfied with any of their products.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.