BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Jennifer N.
los angeles
Just bought two pairs of Gucci shoes and belt. Love everything about Gucci. I love the experience of shopping in store ! Free champagne 🍾
Liana N.
Glendale, CA
I love gucci. Gucci guilty and black are my favorite perfumes also got one this christmas, please go purchase this you will not regret it
Bryan Z.
Gucci sells amazing products from comfort to stunning showstopping pieces. Gorgeous everything definitely a place to splurge on yourself
Shayla W.
Webster Springs, WV
Gucci is also one of my favorites, yes more pricey but it seems like the purses an handbags etc last longer. I would love anything Gucci
Caitlin B.
I LOVE MY GUCCI CROSS BODY . It’s not too big or small fits everything. Even has slots for my credit cards. Gucci you’ve outdone yourself
Ashley C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love my gucci silk pumps that I recently purchased. They are an update on just your average black pointed toe pumps and very beautiful.
Angelina R.
Orlando , FL
Muy lindos sus cinturones sus perfumes son muy exquisitos nunca he tenido la oportunidad de comprar algo de esta marca pero la recomiendo
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
I like more citrusy and spicy notes in my fragrances as compared to the floral ones. Although I’d say that Gucci guilty is an exception.
Lia W.
Tulsa
I wearing the comfortable Gucci sweatshirts and I love their sneakers and sunglasses they're honestly the cutest and also very practical
Sierra D.
Gucci is a amazing brand of belts and purses and hats for the male and female figures they are great quality and prices love them so much
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.