BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Elsy M.
Bakersfield , CA
Love this brand but let’s be real it’s very expensive
🤣 I honestly never purchased from Gucci I just received a gift from my family.
Nadine T.
Dearborn Hts, MI
LOVE my Gucci watch!! Have been wearing it every day! Simple yet classy!! The quality is amazing! Now just need a Gucci bag to match!
Chelsea L.
Kensington, NH
I've worn Gucci Guilty perfume. It has a nice scent but. It overpowering. Not particularly flowery. More of a musk but still feminine
Shakeela K.
Fraser, MI
I love their perfume. I love bamboo the most it has a great scent to it. I like their handbags also. Really pretty and great quality.
Chiara D.
Elmwood Park
I love Gucci. Gucci products are amazing quality. Expensive. I would recommend to friends and family if they are looking to splurge.
Jules S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE- what more could I say about such a classy, iconic brand. I love getting a new bag and just smelling the leather!!!!!!
Sanila I.
Bloomfield
Gucci is true love!!! Especially their perfumes and clothes! I’ve been using Gucci guilty and bamboo almost everyday and I love them
Haley A.
St Johnsville , NY
One of my favorite luxury brands, especially their shoes and perfume. Always a good feeling to splurge on something from this brand.
Regilla H.
Orange County, California
Gucci is my favorite Italian luxury brand. Period. All my bags are by Gucci and if I could afford it, so will all of my clothes too!
Katerine L.
Miami
Omg! This brand it’s amazing.. luxury and perfect I loved everything this brand in especially the bags. I have one is my little babe
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.