BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Jenni T.
Oklahoma City
Never bought from there but I got a belt for a present and it was good material and it was pretty , but I have never shopped there before
Miranda Z.
I love most things Gucci love a lot of there things love there perfume and clothes it's great don't really have any down side xomplaints
Karla O.
Seattle
Amazing customer service!!! As soon as we walk in they ask you if you need any help the whole process of being there was nice and smooth
Caitlyn G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Great brand. The perfume smells absolutely amazing and the sunglasses are very fashionable along with everything else. Highly recommended
Nagajuwon N.
Oklahoma City
Gucci is nothing but luxurious whynot if you worked so hard for it why not purchase gucci, everyone is deserve to spoil themselves
Amanda W.
Fort Smith
I bought my husband the most amazing cologne for his birthday and he fell in love with it! Guilty is by far the best scent for men ever.
Jessenia ❤.
Purchased slodes from them and i must say although pricey its for a reason. They feel very comfortable and last forever. Worth the money.
katherine s.
Coral Gables, FL
I bought it for my husband and he love it. I'm more than fan of all Gucci products. He said the smells and the fragrance keep it for days
Bryan Z.
Gucci sells amazing products from comfort to stunning showstopping pieces. Gorgeous everything definitely a place to splurge on yourself
member-b6a85
I mostly love anything they makes. I really love this. I would recommend it to others in fact i already recommends to family and friends
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.