BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • O you think it’s too dear2 Answers
Cassie A.
san diego
Very popular and trendy right now. Try to stick with classic pieces that won’t go out of style since it is an expensive designer. The logo belt is my favorite purchase and I do not regret it one bit.
Tsering C.
Hempstead , NY
I love Gucci products. Everything is very genuine and stays classy. They are a great company and I love the Gucci belt. I highly recommend even if it is expensive. I would definitely shop here again.
Lynette A.
Love Gucci There coloan smells amazing and it lasts pretty long  and there sun glasses are really nice quality they are dark enough to were the sun doesn’t bother your eyes I’ve dropped them so many times and they haven’t broke I really recommend to shop at gucci
Nevaeh M.
So far, I am obsessed with this purse. It goes with every color- blacks, greys, browns, anything- and looks great. It is definitely small, but hey, it’s in the name and if mini is what you’re looking for, then this is perfect. I can fit my phone, keys, CC/ID and a lipstick or two for a tight but good squeeze. SO worth it for the money from Gucci. Would totally buy again.
alexus c.
Marshall
The texture glides on in a way that looks like latex but feels like velvet. It dries down to a stain that is not dehydrating like similar products. And it claims to have 12 hours of staying power. To see if this is all true, we tested the shade against diverse complexions
Tuyet N.
Recently purchase one of their most popular handbag, the soho disco bag in black. It was very hard to decide to get it in black or the nude. Super chic & cute! Easy to wear it during the day or night time. It has two small pocket on the inside on both sides. Sadly, I purchase it right after the price went up! Let’s hope this will be one of their classic collections.
Sarika P.
Woodhaven, NY
I bought my gucci belt first one through Net-A-Porter and it came right away! This one I ordered through Gucci and obviously took way longer, but these belts are hard to find in your size so I’d buy one from any authorized retailer. If you want one bad enough, I do think going on the wait list is worth it. I don’t think these belts will go out of style any time soon.
Joscelyne G.
Ashtabula, OH
I have a few Gucci items and I really enjoy. Everything seems really well made, so much so that even the vintage purses I have are in really good shape. I love the new looks they have out now too!
betty j.
I love this store. It has amazing clothes. Everything is so cute and not too expensive. Some of their items are pricey but they are worth it. The clothes are amazing and your should ship her. I recommend this store to anyone looking for cute clothes.
Thiên K.
Worcester
Love it. It amazing store ever. It great stuff likes bag, shoes, clothes, and small things. Best stores ever. My mom love this stores. When she come to this stores she buy everything. She love it
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.