BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Leslie C.
Gucci is a high quality brand...a little pricey but it's well worth the purchase of anything Gucci ...you definitely get your money's worth!
Dawn 🥀.
Is really good. Really like the clothes. I recommed it to everyone. My shopping experience was good it was easy finding what I wanted.
Jenna M.
Senoia, GA
The only thing I've ever had from Gucci is my friend perfume that she left at my house one time. I know it's the bamboo perfume 10 out of 10
Melissa V.
Pacoima , CA
The only cologne I buy for my husband is “Gucci black” it smells amazing !!! I love love it ! It has a hefty price tag but it’s well worth it
Carolyn C.
San Diego
Gucci products are always a fashion statement! I am so in love with their fall new collection and can not wait to get my hands on some items!
Hilda M.
wilmington, CA
I recently purchased Guilty colon for my best friend! And he loves it! It smell so good! Makes a great gift for a guy, who is just a friend.
Tara S.
Springfield, MO
Great perfume. I use it often and the scent lasts all day. I get plenty of compliments on the perfume. It's the purple one in the sale of a G
Kevin M.
Hamilton, NJ
Beautiful collections constantly. Timeless pieces that hold up with constant wear. Definitely worth the money as the pieces hold their value
cristina j.
dallas , tx
i lovee this storeee its simply amazing !!!!!! the shoesss... the belts ... the purses ... the clothesss everything lol and the prices ❤️ ❤️
Miriam S.
Kyle, TX
This clothing is always amazing, the price is not but the clothing is always comfortable depending on what kind of style you are looking for
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.