BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Azniv
I love everything Gucci, but mostly their shoes. Their Espadrilles are comfortable for school or work and look great for casual outfits.
Liana N.
Glendale, CA
I love gucci. Gucci guilty and black are my favorite perfumes also got one this christmas, please go purchase this you will not regret it
Julia H.
So pricey and isn’t very affordable but would say it is worth using my money on. The quality is great definitely would shop there again!
Rosaly R.
Mcallen, TX
Gucci is definitely one of my favorite brands i own a pair of loafers and a handbad and i love them! The leather is so exquisite and soft
Luiza V.
Glendale
My favorite store for shoes, bags and belts. Every style is different and very trendy which allows you to style very fashionable outfits
Shayla W.
Webster Springs, WV
Gucci is also one of my favorites, yes more pricey but it seems like the purses an handbags etc last longer. I would love anything Gucci
Khilah W.
Providence , RI
I’ve always love my mama’s Gucci bags growing up, love the design. So glad my aunts and mother showed me what luxe brands were so young.
Aysegul S.
I bought Gucci shoes recently. They are black point toe pumps with little heels. They are not very comfortable but they are very pretty.
Melanie D.
Orlando
Gucci is one of the best luxury brands. They have amazing bags, shoes, belts, and shirts. They have excellent customer service in stores.
Jenna H.
Morgantown, WV
Canvas bags fray SO easily. Gucci stores will not repair them. Definitely will not be purchasing anymore from them, canvas bags at least.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.