BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Hailey M.
Canton, GA
Very different fashion from most designers. They really have very cool purses and sunnies though. Huge splurge for sure. But good quality.
member-23d76
Although I love this brand after a couple of washes the clothes tends to fade, it's a clothing line that needs to be taken to the cleaners.
Reiley E.
Longmont
Literally everything they have is amazing. I love Gucci, I’m a big fan and love all their products. Everyone at their store is so nice too!
Ernest W.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I normally wear armani. But Gucci is just as equal in standards. That doesn't mean I would buy gucci. I'm Armani 100% to each is their own.
Erin M.
San Benito, TX
The perfume Gucci bamboo is an amazing product from them, fell in love with the smell. The bottle is very beautiful as well and a nice size
SAM B.
Washington
I recently added the classic black loafers to my wardrobe and I am absolutely obsessed. Can’t wait to get my next pair in a different color
LoudPack L.
LIVE OAK, TX
Definitely by far my favorite luxury brand on the market. Gucci always comes through with the hot new fits in every trend for every season.
Julia R.
Columbus
The most recent purchase I made at gucci we’re slides and I love them my sales associate essential as helpful as the Louis Vuitton one was
Christine J.
New York
High price but products are worth it. Last forever. I like to get Gucci on sale when I can at the outlet store or at stores like century 21
Taylor J.
Questa
Ive heard good things about it and a lot of people have things from them my mom bought me some flip flops from there they never get damaged
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.