BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Thomas T.
I was in Paris two months back and got this tiny Gucci bag (probably just fits a cell phone). The price was much cheaper compared to the us
Amber K.
Love love Gucci. They have such amazing quality. Very pricey. Splurge. They have nice selection of unique purses, shoes, clothes, jackets.
saerah n.
South Bend, IN
I love Gucci. Pricey but worth it because of the lux quality. I love fashion so splurging is worth it for me. Very nice service. Expensive.
natasha c.
Sumter, SC
i have a Gucci wallet and i sold it to a friend of mine because she didn't have a wallet to put her money into. so i gave it to her a gift.
MJ S.
When I have the luxury of spending extra money Gucci is my place of choice! I just love their style and products from handbags to clothing.
Sabrina C.
Great products but really expensive. Love their scents and clothes. But too expensive. I never buy from them anymore because of that reason
Ari G.
They have the best everything from clothes to bags to perfumes. I love everything Gucci and have probably spent half of my savings on them.
Jennifer G.
Ames, IA
Love my Gicci perfume amazing soft scent my husband loves when I wear it and always get compliments too amazing please never stop making it
Alli B.
Lincolnshire
Gucci is very reasoning able. Has very nice products and it's not too expensive. I totally recommend going there and buying stuff for you!
karilynn s.
Great on the product but horrendous on the price all in all good quality I guess u get what u pay for love the different designs for purse
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.