BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Neyshaliz J.
2807 jessup ave kissimmee fl
I revently got some gucci sandles they are comfy very nice i love them , there like my baby lol only thing they were way to expensive lol
Azniv
I love everything Gucci, but mostly their shoes. Their Espadrilles are comfortable for school or work and look great for casual outfits.
Paola Z.
A beautiful luxury brand and the best quality. This is my favorite brand because they always have the best designs and it’s a classic.
Morgan W.
Huntington
great quality for the price! Love the different patterns Gucci has to offer! So many to chose from. Definitely will be browsing more!!
Anjulie T.
Springfield, MA
I have the guccie bamboo and I love the smell of this perfume! My husband got it for me this past summer I'm in love with this perfume
tara n.
Encino, CA
I bought a pair of the Gucci flower print embroidery shoes. They are so comfortable to walk in and I always receive so many compliments
Alicia P.
Corona, NY
High quality materials, very classy, long lasting, not easily worn down, very unique pieces, also love the Gucci colognes and perfumes
Latisa S.
Philadelphia , PA
Gucci is an timeless brand that will never go out of style. It does not matter the cost of Gucci items because you can wear it forever.
Arsine S.
glendale
One of my favorite brand. Their shoes are super comfortable. I don’t shop here all the time because it’s pricy but whenever I can I do.
Abbey A.
Love the new diverse campaign ad. Great quality and wonderful items from this brand. Wish I could fill my closet with a bunch of Gucci.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.