BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Julia L.
Flushing, NY
Great iconic pieces. The price range is decent for the quality and name that you're getting. They always have innovative designs as well.
Esperanza G.
Paris
I love the product they are really cute on girls and mostly people I know we're gucci and it looks good I want to wear so Gucci some day
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
I like more citrusy and spicy notes in my fragrances as compared to the floral ones. Although I’d say that Gucci guilty is an exception.
Petros B.
Glenview , IL
The brand Gucci has always been very unique when it comes to style. The brand is really out there and they've got very nice time pieces.
I purchased the Gucci Guilty perfume for my dad and my uncle. They love the fragrance so much!!!! I honleestlyncould even use as a female
Aysegul S.
I bought Gucci shoes recently. They are black point toe pumps with little heels. They are not very comfortable but they are very pretty.
tara n.
Encino, CA
I bought a pair of the Gucci flower print embroidery shoes. They are so comfortable to walk in and I always receive so many compliments
Moe
Gucci new handbags that came out are to die for absolutely works of art. Definitely statement pieces. That will turn heads at any even.
Latisa S.
Philadelphia , PA
Gucci is an timeless brand that will never go out of style. It does not matter the cost of Gucci items because you can wear it forever.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.