BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Simran K.
South Richmond Hill, NY
I bought a Gucci purse about 5 years ago and it's still in such good condition. The material is still incredibly nice and I just love it.
Dani L.
The Gucci bag I have is great and high quality. I use it almost all the time, whether day or night! It's a small over-the-shoulder purse.
Esperanza G.
Paris
I love the product they are really cute on girls and mostly people I know we're gucci and it looks good I want to wear so Gucci some day
Bernadette M.
HAYWARD, CA
Bought my first Gucci bag that was a limited edition while in Milan at the Galleria. Well worth it and quite the shopping of experience.
Emy M.
Compton, CA
From fragrances to their bags and clothing. I love the unique and out of the normall this company is. Its really different from the rest.
Melanie D.
Orlando
Gucci is one of the best luxury brands. They have amazing bags, shoes, belts, and shirts. They have excellent customer service in stores.
Dzejna A.
Utica
Purchased at: The Beer Machine
I have a lot of Gucci purses and they are fun to wear when feeling luxurious. I also enjoy the Gucci perfumes because they smell amazing
member-159a0
I know Gucci might be expensive but I really like there style and there colors red and green.but I definitely recommend to shop at Gucci
Rosaly R.
Mcallen, TX
Gucci is definitely one of my favorite brands i own a pair of loafers and a handbad and i love them! The leather is so exquisite and soft
Avah💍 K.
Panama City
Gucci is an amazing brand. Some of the things can be a little over priced but it’s ok. I love my reading glasses that I have from there.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.