BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Brook C.
Chillicothe, OH
I love Gucci items so much , love the quality lil pricey but that's okay because the value is amazing and the item lasts a long time .
Stone Q.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product so much it really helps making you look popping fr so dont forget to get yours 💙💸‼️ The Influenster App Influenster
Jesslyn B.
I only have a few things from here because it is pricey. However, if you want something that’s going to last a lifetime, shop at Gucci.
Arsine S.
glendale
One of my favorite brand. Their shoes are super comfortable. I don’t shop here all the time because it’s pricy but whenever I can I do.
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
I have an amazing pair of polarized sunglasses with Gucci. They are a perfect everyday go to sunglasses. One of my favorite purchases.
Hannah M.
Lexington, IL
Purchased the soho disco in black as a birthday present and I have used it everyday since. It’s the perfect bag to go from day to night
Qing B.
Gucci is back. I love the new collections that can only be preordered now. Their shoes and purses are statement pieces that one needs!
Ga S.
Pittsburgh
I love Gucci. They have always been classic yet bold At the same time. I have a few bags from them all of which have held up excellent!
Lusianys M.
esta marca me encanta siempre piensan en la comodidad y el lujo a la vez por eso es tan buena la calidad de sus prendas son magnificas
Camila O.
Bardonia, NY
My favorite brand! Got a shirt and it’s very cute, got many compliments! Also I love the Gucci Guilty which is also my favorite perfum
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.