BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Brittani A.
Baton Rouge , LA
I love this brand all around. The different women fragrances are always lasting and smell wonderfully. The bags are wonderfully crafted.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Guccis style, they are pricey but the quality makes it well worth it. There products will last forever and never go out of style.
Ashley C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love my gucci silk pumps that I recently purchased. They are an update on just your average black pointed toe pumps and very beautiful.
Dayyan A.
Bought a pair of Mary Jane heels and they are a bit stiff to walk in but the cuteness of the shoe over rides the stiffness of the shoe
Valeria R.
Love the accessories sold here. Mostly sunglasses but the quality is great and very stylish personally I think they’re worth the price.
Tina G.
Studio City
Finally treated myself to the brown leather and gold buckled Gucci belt I’ve been eyeing for quite a while at LAX- duty free! Love it!
Brook C.
Chillicothe, OH
I love Gucci items so much , love the quality lil pricey but that's okay because the value is amazing and the item lasts a long time .
NATALIA G.
kaysville
Great product and I was very happy with what I received! I am so excited to be using it from here on out! It is the best quality ever!
Stone Q.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product so much it really helps making you look popping fr so dont forget to get yours 💙💸‼️ The Influenster App Influenster
Noël U.
Cupertino, CA
I loved my experience purchasing my Gucci bag about a year ago. My bag has held up very well since then and I use it almost every day!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.