BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Dawn Patricia R.
San Leandro, CA
I was so inlove with my first Gucci bag that I would wash my hands before touching it haha! My gucci backpack is a neck turner! I get sooo many compliments when I wear it. Its very vibrant and modern and the print is just so on point. I LOVE EVERY DETAIL ABOUT IT.
LaToya D.
Long Is City, NY
I recently purchased the medium size Gucci double “G” Gucci belt. Because I am plus size I was nervous and though it wouldn’t fit so I purchased the biggest size in men (120) and it fits and I also have room.
hey b.
I have gucci sunglasses. I’ve had them for 3 years and they served me well until they randomly broke last month. Overall the quality was great but I expected a bit more from such an expensive brand. They randomly broke while I was taking them off, I didn’t do anything special so I was a little mad because they were hundreds of dollars.
reha c.
Gucci one of my favorite brand . alltime feel good about it . very trandy and fashionable products give me more style.I buy purse and alltime feel good .little expensive but worth it.
Lindsey L.
But my husbands items from here and he seems to love to them! Which is a huge plus because he is the pickiest man to shop for! They have a different variety than most places I shop but when shopping for my husband that’s just what I am looking for.
Novea C.
Honolulu
Gucci is one of my favorite shop to buy myself luxurious items as a gift for my birthdays or if I want to treat myself for something high quality to the max level. Gucci is my favorite, it definitely worth the price
Jennifer A.
Los Angeles, CA
After looking around the store and deciding what I wanted to try on I pretty much had to beg an associate to help me. I was so annoyed because I have shopping at Gucci for over 15 years and had never had poor service like that. I will always continue to buy their shoes (tennis shoes and loafers) because they are my all time favorite.
Samantha R.
The cheapest item from Gucci our baby socks. They fit me thank God. If I had more money I would definitely shop there more because I hear the products are amazing and last you years.
J’aime g.
Belle Isle, FL
Recently bought a pale pink leather bag for around $1400 and with in 60 days the color was rubbing on the edges. I went to the store and they did nothing, which is very disappointing since most luxury brands will take care of their customers for the first year of the purchase. I don’t think I will buy again. Very sad Gucci lover.
Desiree L.
I love Gucci. I own 4 Gucci bags and a Gucci belt. 2 of the bags are vintage passed down from my mom and still in excellent condition. The other 2 are newer. The leathers wear very well and the hardware is top quality with some weight. I think their bags are beautifully designed. The Gucci belt is new and so on trend right now.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.