BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Danielle F.
Cocoa, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This is an amazing brand and I love my wallet from there and my purse . It was the best thing i ever did buy. I will get another one again
Ashley K.
Clio, MI
I've only bought one pair of earrings from Gucci but they lasted a long time til I lost one. But none of the diamonds feel out or anything
Jasey K.
Aurora, CO
great watches great watches great watches great watches great watches great watches great watches great watches great watches great watches
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
1,797 reviews
Fashionista Expert Level 4
This brand is expensive but so worth the money clothes very stylish and they have. Little for everyone...such a huge verity of clothing...
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Gucci is one of my favorite luxury brands. There bags are so beautiful and unique! The belts are so chic and can make any outfit look cute.
Abbey K.
Mason
How could you not rate Gucci a 5? I'm OBSESSED with all the dresses they do for Florence Welch. All the sequin appliqué, ah. I'm in love!!
Kimber G.
Cedar city, UT
The scent is subtle but there when you give a hug. I always get compliments on it. Its got a rich scent to it and makes me feel important.
Ari G.
They have the best everything from clothes to bags to perfumes. I love everything Gucci and have probably spent half of my savings on them.
Allie N.
Haddonfield, NJ
I LOVE MY DISCO BAG I just wish it I wasn’t so expensive so i could get another. The bag is the perfect size and is so cute for every day.
Keesha F.
Baltimore, MD
All Gucci products I've come across are always of highest quality. I have a purse from the 80s still in good condition and in style today.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.