BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Averie P.
Spring , TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Got the floral slides for women. I'm so mad at myself because I picked a size up and they are soooooo huge other than that they are beautiful
Alanna S.
Box Springs, GA
We will be in the kitchen sink and I will have no one else stupid to have jeffree you and I was wondering like a white monkey as well and you
Adrianna P.
Newton
Love 💗 affordable always find what I’m looking for and more love the colors the purses are always the right size to my needs definitely a win
Candice K.
Harper Woods, MI
Very classy. You pay for what you get, yes at pricey but they have really nice clothes handbags and glasses belts I really like the handbags!
Maria B.
Midvale, UT
Bought some Gucci prescription eyeglasses and got so many compliments. Also bought Gucci Guilty for her and get a lot of compliments as well.
alexa c.
mcallen, TX
I recently bought the gucci marmony cross body in small and i absolutely love it! It's very convenient and fits a good amount inside the bag
Keeiry R.
Baytown, TX

Their handbags are so beautiful and of very good quality their glasses are also very nice and I love to see the pair man shoes are so elegant
Carlos C.
para mi esta marca es unica. todos su productos son de gran calidad amo sus zapatos y sus jeans. el estilo de sus diseños son los mejores!!!!
Sonal S.
Decent products but the quality has gone down. Also they don't care to deal with defects which doesn't make me want to purchase another item
Jenna M.
Senoia, GA
The only thing I've ever had from Gucci is my friend perfume that she left at my house one time. I know it's the bamboo perfume 10 out of 10
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.