BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Sabrina C.
Great products but really expensive. Love their scents and clothes. But too expensive. I never buy from them anymore because of that reason
Caitlyn G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Great brand. The perfume smells absolutely amazing and the sunglasses are very fashionable along with everything else. Highly recommended
Jenna H.
Morgantown, WV
Canvas bags fray SO easily. Gucci stores will not repair them. Definitely will not be purchasing anymore from them, canvas bags at least.
Jessenia ❤.
Purchased slodes from them and i must say although pricey its for a reason. They feel very comfortable and last forever. Worth the money.
katherine s.
Coral Gables, FL
I bought it for my husband and he love it. I'm more than fan of all Gucci products. He said the smells and the fragrance keep it for days
Jade S.
Discovery Bay, CA
In love with their purses! They last longer than you think. It may be a little over priced but worth the wait to save a bit of money for.
Esperanza G.
Paris
I love the product they are really cute on girls and mostly people I know we're gucci and it looks good I want to wear so Gucci some day
Olivia N.
Knoxville, TN
UP you are not going anywhere today is a good day at the same thing to say it to me about the other side and I have to be in the world is
Ashley C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love my gucci silk pumps that I recently purchased. They are an update on just your average black pointed toe pumps and very beautiful.
Melina M.
Detroit, MI
I have been a Gucci fam for a while and i still am. Its purses and scarves are very cute and offered in a variety of colors and styles .
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.