BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Helen R.
Bethany, OK
A very prestige brand! Their fragrances are amazing! High quality and definitely a luxury. Great Christmas gift or for a special occasion.
Aralyn T.
Adams, TN
The Gucci slides are my favorite, i buy them for myself and my brother every year. So comfortable but still looking good when I wear them.
Abbey K.
Mason
How could you not rate Gucci a 5? I'm OBSESSED with all the dresses they do for Florence Welch. All the sequin appliqué, ah. I'm in love!!
Antoneta H.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Gucci perfumes always smell the best our of other prestige brands. The scents never get old and I always enjoy the Gucci Guilty for women.
natasha c.
Sumter, SC
i have a Gucci wallet and i sold it to a friend of mine because she didn't have a wallet to put her money into. so i gave it to her a gift.
Amber K.
Love love Gucci. They have such amazing quality. Very pricey. Splurge. They have nice selection of unique purses, shoes, clothes, jackets.
Jasey K.
Aurora, CO
great watches great watches great watches great watches great watches great watches great watches great watches great watches great watches
Katie H.
Who doesn't love Gucci! I can't splurge often, but whwn I do, Gucci is the first place I go dig around. My shoes, oh my shoes I love them.
Jennifer G.
Ames, IA
Love my Gicci perfume amazing soft scent my husband loves when I wear it and always get compliments too amazing please never stop making it
Sherea M.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love Gucci, purses, shoes, perfume, make-up everything. Gucci is one of the best brands out if you want to do a quick splurge
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.