BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
LoudPack L.
LIVE OAK, TX
Definitely by far my favorite luxury brand on the market. Gucci always comes through with the hot new fits in every trend for every season.
Antoneta H.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Gucci perfumes always smell the best our of other prestige brands. The scents never get old and I always enjoy the Gucci Guilty for women.
Joceline M.
El Paso, TX
Totally love this product so much, love every single bite of it, i dont have anything becauae my budget doesn’t fit but absolute perfection
Ari G.
They have the best everything from clothes to bags to perfumes. I love everything Gucci and have probably spent half of my savings on them.
Jazmin R.
Riverside, CA
Love how everyone is very attentive and gets to you as soon as you get there. Love the quality of my purchase and would definitely go again
Helen R.
Bethany, OK
A very prestige brand! Their fragrances are amazing! High quality and definitely a luxury. Great Christmas gift or for a special occasion.
Kara M.
Raeford
I’m not going anywhere but leave you alone now I cannot I gotta do y’all think I wanna I gotta was the time of the time I got home and I’ll
Sherea M.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love Gucci, purses, shoes, perfume, make-up everything. Gucci is one of the best brands out if you want to do a quick splurge
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
This brand is expensive but so worth the money clothes very stylish and they have. Little for everyone...such a huge verity of clothing...
Jennifer G.
Ames, IA
Love my Gicci perfume amazing soft scent my husband loves when I wear it and always get compliments too amazing please never stop making it
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.