BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Alli B.
Lincolnshire
Gucci is very reasoning able. Has very nice products and it's not too expensive. I totally recommend going there and buying stuff for you!
Hailey M.
Canton, GA
Very different fashion from most designers. They really have very cool purses and sunnies though. Huge splurge for sure. But good quality.
karilynn s.
Great on the product but horrendous on the price all in all good quality I guess u get what u pay for love the different designs for purse
Angelia N.
Crystal , MN
I have a messenger bag I received as a gift, It lasted quite a while but once it rubs against your clothes it starts to tear at the bottom.
Karen L.
Orlando, FL
I love Gucci. Their bags, and perfumes are what I primarily shop for. They come in great quality, and I absolutely recommend Gucci Guilty.
Melissa F.
Pendleton, IN
Not very often do I go in here, like once a year. Customer service is always very polite and know what they are selling. Clean environment
Ari G.
They have the best everything from clothes to bags to perfumes. I love everything Gucci and have probably spent half of my savings on them.
Kimber G.
Cedar city, UT
The scent is subtle but there when you give a hug. I always get compliments on it. Its got a rich scent to it and makes me feel important.
Ashley K.
Clio, MI
I've only bought one pair of earrings from Gucci but they lasted a long time til I lost one. But none of the diamonds feel out or anything
Erin M.
San Benito, TX
The perfume Gucci bamboo is an amazing product from them, fell in love with the smell. The bottle is very beautiful as well and a nice size
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.