BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Ari G.
They have the best everything from clothes to bags to perfumes. I love everything Gucci and have probably spent half of my savings on them.
chelsie D.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is the store i go to, to buy all my sunglasses and my husbands as well. I all a loyal customer to Gucci and i plan to keep it that way
Jennifer G.
Ames, IA
Love my Gicci perfume amazing soft scent my husband loves when I wear it and always get compliments too amazing please never stop making it
Iva G.
I got a Gucci Guilty parfume few months ago and I use it when I go out on a date or night occasions. I love this scent. Would get it again
natasha c.
Sumter, SC
i have a Gucci wallet and i sold it to a friend of mine because she didn't have a wallet to put her money into. so i gave it to her a gift.
Helen R.
Bethany, OK
A very prestige brand! Their fragrances are amazing! High quality and definitely a luxury. Great Christmas gift or for a special occasion.
Tina F.
Grayslake
I have my prescription glasses thay are Gucci and I love them. They frame my face perfectly and I cannot wait to get my sunglasses either.
Sabrina C.
Great products but really expensive. Love their scents and clothes. But too expensive. I never buy from them anymore because of that reason
Inna S.
Westfield , MA
I just bought beautiful white sneakers from gucci. They make my outfits a little more casual but they bring such a cute look to the outfit
Bernadette M.
HAYWARD, CA
Bought my first Gucci bag that was a limited edition while in Milan at the Galleria. Well worth it and quite the shopping of experience.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.