BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Sabrina C.
Great products but really expensive. Love their scents and clothes. But too expensive. I never buy from them anymore because of that reason
Ernest W.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I normally wear armani. But Gucci is just as equal in standards. That doesn't mean I would buy gucci. I'm Armani 100% to each is their own.
Melanie D.
Orlando
Gucci is one of the best luxury brands. They have amazing bags, shoes, belts, and shirts. They have excellent customer service in stores.
Michelle S.
I love these products, good quiality
Really expensive
Lovely desings, they are so durable
And they are kinda like resistant to everything
Nagajuwon N.
Oklahoma City
Gucci is nothing but luxurious whynot if you worked so hard for it why not purchase gucci, everyone is deserve to spoil themselves
Malia H.
Richmond, TX
Love the brand, great quality for designer items. Worth the money. I recommend anyone that is trying to treat themselves or a loved one.
Yesse T.
San Diego, CA
I can always count on quality and a luxury feel with Gucci products. Customer service is fantastic and every item is guaranteed to last.
Jenna H.
Morgantown, WV
Canvas bags fray SO easily. Gucci stores will not repair them. Definitely will not be purchasing anymore from them, canvas bags at least.
Gina C.
New Milford, NJ
i bought a wallet from here a few months ago, it’s a crossbody that holds about 10 cards and 2 cash slots. i carry it with me everywhere
Rosaly R.
Mcallen, TX
Gucci is definitely one of my favorite brands i own a pair of loafers and a handbad and i love them! The leather is so exquisite and soft
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.