BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Inna S.
Westfield , MA
I just bought beautiful white sneakers from gucci. They make my outfits a little more casual but they bring such a cute look to the outfit
Sarah T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love Italian leather and it is always made to perfection. I own a lot of pairs of sunglasses and belts and never had a problem with them.
karilynn s.
Great on the product but horrendous on the price all in all good quality I guess u get what u pay for love the different designs for purse
Erin M.
San Benito, TX
The perfume Gucci bamboo is an amazing product from them, fell in love with the smell. The bottle is very beautiful as well and a nice size
Ernest W.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I normally wear armani. But Gucci is just as equal in standards. That doesn't mean I would buy gucci. I'm Armani 100% to each is their own.
Taylor J.
Questa
Ive heard good things about it and a lot of people have things from them my mom bought me some flip flops from there they never get damaged
Karen L.
Orlando, FL
I love Gucci. Their bags, and perfumes are what I primarily shop for. They come in great quality, and I absolutely recommend Gucci Guilty.
Kaman D.
Las vegas , NV
I absolutely love my new Gucci slides. They are so comfortable and I try to wear them out everywhere I go! They are casual yet look fancy!
Savannah B.
San Antonio
Very different from many high end brands, super classy yet comfortable. Their purses are to die for and look great with anything you wear!
Kara M.
Raeford
I’m not going anywhere but leave you alone now I cannot I gotta do y’all think I wanna I gotta was the time of the time I got home and I’ll
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.