BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Miyako M.
Honolulu
Favorite luxury brand ever. I have been collecting vintage bags and accessories for a couple years now and just love the quality as well as Italian craftsmanship. Recently I have been loving Guccissima items such as the black wallets. I’ve gotten rid of most of my Louis Vuitton items instead opting for Gucci when I can.
Rachel T.
Fort Myers, FL
This brand always keeps up to date with the coolest styles but also timeless pieces that can be passed down. The brand is on the expensive side but good deals can always be found
Priscilla p.
1 of my fav luxury brands to purchase handbags, clothing, shoes and accessories! I've bought items for myself my husband and my childern! Defy made well, last, and look amazing!
Ayesha K.
Plano, TX
Gucci bloom is one of my favorite spring fragrance! It has a vibrant fragrance that includes jasmine and a garden smell! Such a great everyday fragrance! Would highly recommend!
Emily M.
My favorite luxury brand for handbags. I recently purchased a black crossbody bag and I don’t regret it! It’s an investment, and I know the bag will be with me for a long time. The sales associate are extremely nice and will help you with anything. They are very patient and don’t pressure you into purchasing anything.
➡Mely⬅ L.
Compre las zapatillas Gucci y me encantaron!! Son muy comodas y tienen mucho estilo, ademas de que puedo convinarlas con cualquier outfits y sirven para cualquier ocación
Bianca G.
Gilroy, CA
Also love their fragrances! Not to sure what the one I have is called but it smells fabulous. Their clothes is also very nice. A tad pricey but hey we all love spending money!!
Glendys G.
Hialeah
Gucci is certainly a brand for a specific taste. However, if you can afford to splurge, it is nice to have something of quality brand, and something as popular a brand as Gucci
Rosa E.
Escondido, CA
I recently purchased the GUCCI bamboo fragrance and it is absolutely amazing! Smells delicious and is very long lasting. A little pricey but you definitely get what you pay for
Shelaine S.
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased the GG Blooms Supreme Slide Sandals for my mom for Mother's Day. She absolutely loved them! She's never been into designer labels, but she loved the floral print on these especially because they were always the topic of conversation on her trip to Jamaica. I was so happy to have caught them on a sale from FarFetch
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.