BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Jaylene F.
Sun Valley, CA
Wearing Gucci I feel like a queen. Gucci is one of those brands that everyone want a because it's so well known to the social media insudtrt
jordan g.
I have a pair of Gucci glasses and they are very cute they were not my color at first but then i got so much compliments so thanks very much
María L.
Houston
Gucci is a perfect brand to look so fresh on the summer and be fashion . I thought that is good choice for relax and fashion girls like me.
Antoneta H.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Gucci perfumes always smell the best our of other prestige brands. The scents never get old and I always enjoy the Gucci Guilty for women.
Nikki-Peyton M.
Nothing but amazing! The quality is high end extreme! The price is on the high side, but I usually can fine great finds at Ross, TJ Maxx!!
Sherea M.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love Gucci, purses, shoes, perfume, make-up everything. Gucci is one of the best brands out if you want to do a quick splurge
SAM B.
Washington
I recently added the classic black loafers to my wardrobe and I am absolutely obsessed. Can’t wait to get my next pair in a different color
Amy B.
Lynn, MA
Made beautifully made with great materials and is amazing with their backs highly recommend it it is high in price but definitely worth it
JUJU M.
SAN DIEGO
Fantastic brand with both modern and timeless pieces. My favorite purchase are my Gucci bags and sunglasses. Amazing quality and versatile.
Aralyn T.
Adams, TN
The Gucci slides are my favorite, i buy them for myself and my brother every year. So comfortable but still looking good when I wear them.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.