BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Sherea M.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love Gucci, purses, shoes, perfume, make-up everything. Gucci is one of the best brands out if you want to do a quick splurge
Christine J.
New York
High price but products are worth it. Last forever. I like to get Gucci on sale when I can at the outlet store or at stores like century 21
Antoneta H.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Gucci perfumes always smell the best our of other prestige brands. The scents never get old and I always enjoy the Gucci Guilty for women.
Sarah T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love Italian leather and it is always made to perfection. I own a lot of pairs of sunglasses and belts and never had a problem with them.
Erin M.
San Benito, TX
The perfume Gucci bamboo is an amazing product from them, fell in love with the smell. The bottle is very beautiful as well and a nice size
Ernest W.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I normally wear armani. But Gucci is just as equal in standards. That doesn't mean I would buy gucci. I'm Armani 100% to each is their own.
Jasey K.
Aurora, CO
great watches great watches great watches great watches great watches great watches great watches great watches great watches great watches
Alli B.
Lincolnshire
Gucci is very reasoning able. Has very nice products and it's not too expensive. I totally recommend going there and buying stuff for you!
Sarah M.
Idaho Falls, ID
Beautiful products that any girl would love to have ! Will last a long time and perfect to gift someone like a family memeber or whoever .
karilynn s.
Great on the product but horrendous on the price all in all good quality I guess u get what u pay for love the different designs for purse
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.