BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
daniela s.
Great service. Received my products literally next day even though I chose normal shipping. And products ofcourse always deliver. Love Gucci.
Jaylene F.
Sun Valley, CA
Wearing Gucci I feel like a queen. Gucci is one of those brands that everyone want a because it's so well known to the social media insudtrt
Zari I.
I always love my experience from a Gucci. The last item I bought was a scarf from their newest collection. I'm never let down by the quality.
Carolyn C.
San Diego
Gucci products are always a fashion statement! I am so in love with their fall new collection and can not wait to get my hands on some items!
LUCY G.
California
Love buying my husband sweaters there and absolutely love the scarves and men's cologne as well it's a must for my husband Gucci
cristina j.
dallas , tx
i lovee this storeee its simply amazing !!!!!! the shoesss... the belts ... the purses ... the clothesss everything lol and the prices ❤️ ❤️
dianna f.
Compton, CA
I love this brand , there products are always worth how much I spend, even though I rarely buy things from them but when I do I treat myself
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
I love this brand so much it's have a nice & cute things .. And I am in love with perfume & bags from this brand..
But it's expensive ..
😊😊😊
Payton T.
Arcadia
I recently splurged on the gucci disco bag purse and I absolutely love it. It fits all of my necessities in it comfortably Gucci
Sonal S.
Decent products but the quality has gone down. Also they don't care to deal with defects which doesn't make me want to purchase another item
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.